Northern Dales Farmers Markets have announced the re-opening of their market at Wynyard Hall on 21st June
“Fingers crossed, everything’s looking good for our return to Wynyard Hall Walled Gardens on Sunday, June 21st. This will be our first farmers’ market at Wynyard since March, just before the country went into lockdown.
“Safety is our first priority, which is why we are making some changes to the market. So, in accordance with public health guidelines:
* The layout will be different with stalls back to back facing out.
* We will have one entrance to the market and one exit
* Visitors will be asked to walk one way around the market, which means you’ll pass every stall before reaching the exit, so there’s no chance of missing any of your favourites.
* We will be monitoring numbers of people on the site, so at times you may be asked to wait a little while before you can get on to the market area. This is to help us make sure there’s plenty of space for us all to maintain a 2m distance.
* Hand sanitiser will be available for use at the entrance and exit.
* All stallholders are being encouraged to offer contactless card payments wherever possible.
* Some stallholders are offering a click and collect service – check their Facebook pages for details.
* And last but not least… you know that normally we love nothing more than seeing all your lovely families, but for now, until restrictions are lifted further, we would kindly ask that you visit alone or with just one other member of your household.
“We and our stallholders really appreciate your support.”