Announcing the new BLAYDON FOOD MARKET – initially for three months: March 20th, April 17th and May 15th
The latest event brought to you by the organisers of the Low Fell Food Market, Third Space Events, are hosting a new market WITH COVID SAFE MEASURES AND SOCIAL DISTANCING in the great setting of Blaydon Rugby Club.
We’re delighted to be hosting this market, bringing fabulous food to you from the best local independent traders. Supporting local venues and independent traders is what we do best, and we’ll have a wide range of top notch street food, baked goods, preserves, local meats and cheeses, artisan wines and spirits for you to enjoy!
Tickets are only £1 and children under 14yrs are free – parking is including in that price and there are toilet facilities onsite. *Note there is a £0.55 transaction fee per booking (not per ticket).
With the onset of COVID-19 we’ve had to make some changes to the market in line with Government restrictions and have been working with Gateshead Council to agree a format that is safe and enjoyable for everyone. Here’s a rundown of the main changes you’ll notice:
- Reduced number of visitors allowed on site at any one time
- Ticketed entry with staggered access times to minimise queuing
- Food to be consumed a tables only (*Please note there will be no tables allowed in the case of the lockdown or tier3)
- 2m queue markers at all stalls
- Waiting bays at hot food stalls
- Wide walkways with a one way system
Thank you so much for continuing to support local!