After much deliberation and consultation of both customers and producers, Jesmond Food Market is re-opening
“We are looking forward to welcoming you back to you’re favourite community market. Join us on Armstrong Bridge and say hello to some of the best food and drink producers from across the North East. For your safety and others, please adhere to the social distancing guidance provided by market volunteers and management. This can be seen on the ‘Your Safety’ tab of the website www.jesmondfoodmarket.co.uk“
The simple guidelines set out below have been developed for your safety and that of others.
- Observe social distancing by staying at least two meters away from other people, apart from members of their own household.
- Use hand sanitisers provided at both ends of Armstrong Bridge.
- Observe the one-way system laid out on the paths. All visitors enter the market to the left.
- If possible, come to the market singly.
- Avoid stopping to chat with friends you haven’t seen for some time.
- Only contactless payments.
- If you know what you want from specific traders consider ordering it for collection and pay before you come to the Market.